What can I do to improve my chances of winning?
Be comfortable with the Ezy-bid.com website; read the FAQ's and the How-it-works pages, it’s including very useful information. Try out our Ezy-bid’s Bid Buddies (Auto bid agent) function, where you can set your personal Ezy-bid account to bid for you. Have also a look at the 'My Ezy-bid' section of the website, once you are logged in.
· Place your bids using a certain strategy; bid early or bid late. Keep your eyes always focused on the countdown timer. Don’t bid too late though - you might miss out on a mega deal!
· Use Bid Buddies (Auto bid agent) to your advantage; leave it on at times when you are away from your PC. It is also a useful tool to exhaust the competition.
· Remember that you can view the last 10 bidders from the products specific page. You can observe and even record that data in order to know your competition better. Understanding your competition is a very important aspect of winning.
· Start bidding with less valuable products, as fewer numbers of bidders tend to be interested in lower value products.
· Try to concentrate your bidding on one or a few items. Placing bids randomly is not a good strategy.
· Understand how other bidders place their bids and what time of the day they are bidding. Ezy-bid is to a large extent about timing, so perhaps you can work out the best time to come and win a bargain!
· Bid at the right time of day, the number of bidders varies throughout the day. Bidders can use this to pick up bargains by bidding when others are busy having lunch or commuting home from work.
The Ezy-bid Team.